Employer: Versatec Energy B.V.
Location: Woerden, The Netherlands/ Europe
Versatec Energy B.V. is a global independent consultancy company providing technical compliance services in the fields of Risk Management, Operational Excellence and Innovative Solutions to support clients in efficient operations and preventing incidents. The clients of Versatec are active in Renewable Energy, Process Industry, Petrochemicals, Industrial Projects, Oil & Gas and Marine Industries. For more than 25 years Versatec provides expertise in all phases of a facility life cycle. We are based in Woerden, The Netherlands.
Assist and support our clients as a consultant in the area of (Process) Technical Safety:
- Safety Audits & Reviews (Bowtie / HAZID / HAZOP / LOPA / SIL)
- Health & Safety Documents (RIGG, Safety Cases)
- Quantitative Risk Analyses
- Fire and Explosion Risk Assessments (e.g. FERA, BORA)
- Operating Manuals / Operating Procedures
- Operational support to improve operator efficiency
As Technical Safety Engineer, you must have a working knowledge of HSE engineering standards and efficiently perform HSE activities:
- Serve as focal point for HSE- and functional safety related questions from our clients
- Prepare HSE philosophies / management systems / studies
- Develop HSE documentation
- Manage Safety Reviews including the facilitation and closure of action items
- Perform computer calculations, interpret and optimise results
- Reporting, writing documents
- Support Clients with knowledge and/or advice regarding technical safety matters
You will work in a team either in the Woerden head office or at the client site. Many of our clients are international companies.
- You have completed Bachelors or Masters Degree in Chemical Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Instrumentation & Control or Health and Safety Studies
- Preferably have obtained HVK or equivalent
- Certified Functional Safety Engineer (TüV or equivalent)
- Several (2 to 3) years of Process Industry experience, preferably within the HSE field and/or Industry environment
- Good reading and writing skills in Technical English and preferably a good working knowledge of the Dutch language
- Sound judgment skills concerning process safety and operational risks
- Team player and good communicator with a flexible work attitude
- You are enthusiastic, ambitious, energetic, self-motivated, pro-active and eager to expand your knowledge and network
We offer a challenging job in an informal but professional work environment and a competitive salary. There are many opportunities for personal growth and professional development.
If you are interested in working at Versatec, please submit your CV to Annelies Heijnis at email@example.com.