Versatec Energy is an engineering consultancy company specialized in the Energy, Geothermal, Oil & Gas (O&G), Process and Marine Industries. We deliver support and services in three key areas: Health, Safety, Environment & Quality (HSEQ), Operational Excellence, Compliance and Assurance. Our priority is to fully understand our client’s work culture and develop a solid mutual solution. We are based in Woerden, The Netherlands.
In this role you advise the organisation in complying with legal and industry standards for Health, Safety & Environment. The Senior Environment & Regulatory Affairs Advisor is the focal point for:
• ISO 14001 standard compliance. You support the responsible Task Force on this certification, advice the organisation to maintain and improve the standard requirements and performance and organise and participate in audits;
• Emissions to air and water. You are responsible for registration, administration and reporting, coordinate the emissions measurement and advice on improvements on emission reduction and energy efficiency;
• Environment, Social and Governance (ESG). You provide input on this topic to company’s strategy, deliver ESG output and prepare for and maintain reasonable assurance for GHG verification;
• Company ESG & Environment Management. You maintain the environmental aspect, impact and compliance register, monitor and report environmental & energy performance and compliance, prepare and revise OPEPs as required by operational activities on Dutch, UK, German and Danish sectors of the North Sea and participate in investigation on environmental incidents;
• Management of Mining Chemical permits. You support operations by obtaining chemical permits in The Netherlands, UK, Germany and Denmark, maintain and update chemical database and chemical tracking systems, compile annual reports for chemicals to authorities and support data collection for chemical assessment within permit process.
You will join the HSE & Permitting department and will report to the HSE & Permitting Manager. The team of qualified professionals ensures we met our license to operate requirements.
The candidate we seek has sound knowledge and a good understanding on environmental and permitting matters related to (offshore) operational activities. By experience, you have the ability to interact effectively with other departments and external stakeholders. You feel comfortable in the role of a team player and are able to contribute in an active group work setting. You have 5 – 10 years of relevant work experience and preferably an Engineering or Environmental Management Degree (BSc.) Strong communication skills are essential and a good knowledge of both written and verbal Dutch and English.
How to apply?
If you are interested in working at Versatec and you fit this profile, please submit your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note again that applicants must have a good working knowledge of the Dutch and English language.