Examples of our Operational Excellence services:
• Operational Readiness and Assurance
• Shorten Turnaround duration
• Technology replication
• Process optimization
• Offshore/onshore operations management and control through entire project
• Mechanical Completion (MC) survey,
• Installation & Hook-up support
• Assigning Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to the client project team as required
• Startup assistance
• Operating Manuals and Procedures for all process and utility facilities
• Instructions for activities and facilities
• Maintenance Instructions
• Classroom Operator Training
• De-manning and optimisation studies
• Project Risk management
Versatec Energy can produce a full range of operating manuals and procedures covering areas such as operations, safety, training and maintenance. We specialise in Renewables, Oil & Gas (O&G) installations, Floating Production Storage and Offloading Vessels (FPSOs), Water treatment installations, Geothermic, Marine and other process/energy plants.
- System philosophies / overviews
- Procedures (Startup, Shutdown, etc.)
- Training (new employee / facility, safety, task- or process-oriented)
- Detailed component descriptions
- Maintenance manuals
Versatec’s manuals fully integrate P&IDs and PFDs, along with relevant vendor data and documents. We also create Safety of Life at Sea (SOLAS) Manuals that meet the 1974 IMO Convention and its amendments.
Our technical documentation follows the EU Machine Directive and foreign standards (on request) in any European language. All manuals are delivered in hardcopy and MS Word file format and/or our special digital version, the Viewport™ solution for building an integrated operating manual. Please view our animation for an impression.
Integrated Operating Manual (IOM)
Versatec Energy has teamed up with Radial SG to provide the Viewport™ solution for building an integrated operating manual. Document and data searches for the right brownfield/greenfield asset information now take minutes instead of hours with the instant, intuitive interface and its clickable links. Viewport™ does all the searching, sifting, organising and converting beforehand using smart automated processing. Web-enabled technologies ensure access to data from a wide range of mobile devices, laptops and workstations. In process industry operations this means that everyone can be sure they all are viewing the latest approved (or as built) version of drawings, documents and data.
Intelligent interfacing among manuals, P&ID drawings, vendor data and other source information lets clients expand knowledge across their entire company. The Viewport™ Operations solution is the ideal way to publish and distribute complex technical information for a diverse group of end-users.
Key features include:
- Highlighted, rapid linking technology and multilayered levels of integration to easily extract information stored across different data sources in various disciplines
- Flexible, automatic document cross-referencing to locate tag numbers (or equipment codes), file names and drawing numbers
- Quick Tag Number Search functions linking documents and drawings, with a guideword index for speedy access to specific engineering / operating data
- Easy to use and update (no training needed) and view (Hyperview technology)
Technology Replication and reduction in Turnaround duration
By applying our tools, processes and insights, you can achieve a fast uptake of technology. Specifically for turnarounds, our experience is that the turnaround duration can be reduced by 10% – 100% by applying proven technologies.
We support you to “Plan for success” and “Make it happen”.
Contact us at: email@example.com or by phone at +31-348-437460 for more information