One of Versatec’s key goals is to help clients improve their decision quality and reduce risk. That is why we teamed up with Radial SG to offer clients the Viewport™ solution. Using a fast and intuitive interface by which information from different disciplines and data sources is integrated, our clients find their approved or ‘as built’ asset-related information within minutes.
An innovative and cost effective solution to provide a single view of all published asset information.
One Asset Information View from Multiple Systems
Up to date asset information is vital to any operations department and is the first port of call for any maintenance project or incident. However when data is held in multiple formats at different locations in multiple systems information retrieval can be difficult.
Personnel must contend with different systems, logins, interfaces, tags that have been created using different conventions across drawings, reports etc. and so often with accessing multiple systems, even minor differences can lead to missed information.
Viewport Operations provides a single view to all asset information helping to contribute significantly to the efficiency, safety and compliance of a plant or facility.
Compare the view with an article in a newspaper. The article is a condensed view of information from different sources. The Viewport view works similarily for asset information.
Automatic Creation and Update of Tag-Doc Links
Viewport Operations minimizes lost productivity in any brownfield or greenfield site, without adding to the team’s workload. Viewport automatically consolidates data and documents from multiple sources whilst detecting missing links and data.
With Viewport Operations, P&IDs, documents, scans and more, are connected and viewed on multiple devices via a user-friendly, browser based viewer requiring little or no training for operations staff.
Ease of Implementation
Being entirely web based, Viewport Operations is very easy to implement; all that is needed is a browser on your device (PC, laptop, tablet).
Team members get real time information.
With a proven track record of cutting costs, reducing risk and facilitating compliance, Viewport is the logical choice for any organization seeking visibility and control over complex operations.
- All information in one view (office documents, CAD drawings, scans, pictures, equipment data, alarm and trip settings, etc.)
- Always shows the latest information
- Identifies tag-doc relationships regardless of source system, spelling and format, even from legacy systems and scanned documents and drawings
- No need to have knowledge of, or access to the individual source systems
- No more navigating between documents and data or searching within large documents for the right information
- Continually improves the overall quality of operation-critical information in a cost efficient manner
- Identifies incorrect or missing information
- No training needed
- Viewer with fully automated, clickable links to equipment information, drawings and documents
- Support for 140+ file formats, including AutoCAD and MicroStation
- Connects to multiple data sources like SharePoint, SAP, Maximo, DM5, and file systems
- Connects to historians using the Raster Industrial Automation Historian plugin. Watch historic trends and current values straight from OSIsoft PI, Wonderware Historian, etc.
- Intelligent algorithms extract information from scanned documents and drawings
- Recognition of tag numbers, line numbers, drawing numbers and document numbers based on flexible patterns
- Consistency reports identify omissions in source systems
- Displays variations between different revisions of documents
- Supports multiple tag / document / drawing numbering schemes, even within a single asset
- Stable and battle-tested in various industries.