Location: Woerden, The Netherlands/ Europe
Versatec Energy is an engineering consultancy company specialized in the Energy, Geothermal, Oil & Gas (O&G), Process and Marine Industries. We deliver support and services in three key areas: Health, Safety, Environment & Quality (HSEQ), Operational Excellence, Compliance and Assurance. Our priority is to fully understand our client’s work culture and develop a solid mutual solution. We are based in Woerden, The Netherlands.
Assist and support our clients as a consultant in the area of Health, Safety, Environment & Quality (HSEQ):
- Safety Reviews (Bowtie/HAZID/HAZOP/SIL)
- Health & Safety Documents (Safety Cases)
- Quantitative Risk Analyses
- Fire and Explosion Risk Assessments
- Safety Audits; Pre-start up audits
- Operating Manuals / Operating Procedures
- Operational support to improve operator efficiency
As HSEQ Engineer, you must have a working knowledge of HSEQ standards and efficiently perform HSEQ activities:
- Serve as focal point for HSEQ-related questions from our clients
- Prepare HSEQ philosophies / management systems / studies/reviews
- Produce HSEQ documentation
- Manage or oversee the preparation of Safety Reviews including the facilitation and closure of action items
- Perform computer calculations, interpret, and optimize results
You will work in a team either in the Woerden head office or at the client site, On- or Offshore. Many of our clients are international companies.
- Enthusiastic and eager to expand your O&G knowledge and network
- At least a Higher Engineering Study in Chemical Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Instrumentation and Control, or Health and Safety Studies
- Several years of Process Industry experience, preferably within HSEQ and/or Operations
- Native Dutch speaker, Dutch residence. Good reading and writing skills in Technical English
- Sound judgment concerning process safety and operational risks
- Good communicator with a flexible work attitude. Team player in a highly dynamic team
Versatec offers you an informal yet challenging environment with a professionally developing team and opportunities for job advancement.
How to apply?
If you are interested in working at Versatec and you fit this profile, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note again that applicants must have a good working knowledge of the Dutch and English language.