Employer: Versatec Energy B.V.
Location: Woerden, The Netherlands
Versatec Energy is an engineering consultancy specialized in the support of the Energy and Marine Industries. We provide project support and services in three key areas: Health, Safety & Environment (HSE); Operational Assurance; and Quality & Compliance.
Develop operating manuals, procedures and work instructions in compliance with client and regulatory requirements.
- Assist our clients by improving existing operating manuals, procedures and work instructions.
- Develop training material and train client personnel if required.
- Develop planned maintenance routines and instructions.
- Technical degree or alternatively extensive practical experience as operator or trainer in the process industry.
- Sound knowledge of process, mechanical and/or electrical engineering.
- Ability to interpret processes based on engineering documents.
- Experience in writing operating procedures, technical manuals, and/or product-oriented documentation.
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language (verbal and in writing), any additional language is a pre.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and desktop publishing tools.
- Good communication abilities, able to work in a team and on your own with minimum guidance.
Versatec offers you an informal yet challenging environment with a professionally developing team and opportunities for job advancement.
How to apply
If you are interested in working at Versatec and you fit this profile, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note again that applicants must have a good working knowledge of the Dutch and English language.