Employer: Versatec Energy B.V.
Location: Woerden, The Netherlands/ Europe
Versatec Energy is an engineering consultancy specialised in the Oil & Gas (O&G), Energy, Process and Marine Industries. We deliver project support and services in three key areas: Health, Safety & Environment (HSE); Operational Assurance; and Quality & Compliance. Our priority is to fully understand our client’s work culture and develop a solid mutual rapport. We are based in Woerden, The Netherlands.
Versatec is your partner in compliance.
Assist and support our clients as a consultant in the area of Quality Health, Safety & Environment (QHSE):
- Safety Reviews (Bowtie/HAZID/HAZOP/SIL)
- Health & Safety Documents (Safety Cases)
- Quantitative Risk Analyses
- Fire and Explosion Risk Assessments
- Safety Audits
- Operating Manuals / Operating Procedures
- Operational support to improve operator efficiency
As HSE Engineer, you must have a working knowledge of HSE engineering standards and efficiently perform HSE activities:
- Serve as focal point for HSE-related questions from our clients
- Prepare HSE philosophies / management systems / studies/reviews
- Produce HSE documentation
- Manage or oversee the preparation of Safety Reviews including the facilitation and closure of action items
- Perform computer calculations, interpret and optimise results
You will work on a team either in the Woerden head office or at the client site, on- or offshore. Many of our clients are international companies.
- Enthusiastic and eager to expand your O&G knowledge and network
- At least a Higher Engineering Study in Chemical Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Instrumentation and Control, or Health and Safety Studies with specialised preparation of HSE documents
- Several years of Process Industry experience, preferably within the HSE field and/or O&G Industry
- Native Dutch speaker, Dutch residence. Good reading and writing skills in Technical English
- Sound judgment concerning process safety and operational risks
- Good communicator with a flexible work attitud Team player on a highly dynamic team
Versatec offers you an informal yet challenging environment with a professionally developing team and opportunities for job advancement.
If you are interested in working at Versatec and you fit this profile, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note again that applicants must have a good working knowledge of the Dutch and English language.