Health, Safety & Environment (HSE)
The design of any facility must protect human life, prevent pollution and safeguard capital investment for the life cycle of the asset. Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) has become a prime area for management attention in recent decades. Strict, complex national and international regulations apply, posing significant challenges to continuously improve HSE standards and behaviours. HSE performance is not static but requires vigorous attention at all times while executing any industrial activity.
Versatec Energy provides HSE consultancy support going back 25 years, ranging from the drafting of HSE Management Systems and documents to executing ad-hoc studies for internationally-operating companies and large-scale projects. We review loss prevention requirements in the design stages – or follow up during later project phases – to pinpoint all potential hazards and incorporate mitigating measures. We advise management and operational staff on compliance with legislation and anticipate upcoming HSE developments.
Examples of our HSE support, studies and reporting services for clients to ensure safe and reliable industrial operations:
• Safety Management Systems
• Safety & Health Documents (Safety Cases)
• Quantitative Risk Assessments (QRA)
• Risk Acceptance Criteria (RAC), Risk Assessment Matrix (RAM)
• Fire and Explosion Risk Assessments (FERA) using PHAST and SAFETI-NL Software
• Reliability Analyses / Emergency Systems Survivability Assessments (ESSA)
• Ship Collision, Helicopter Transport, Smoke and Gas Ingress studies
• Safety Critical Elements / Safety Critical Activities, Written Scheme of Verification
• Evacuation, Escape and Rescue Assessments (EERPA)
• BowTie, Cause & Effect, SIL, HAZID, HAZOP, RI&E Safety Reviews (as part of our Compliance services)
Contact us at: email@example.com or by phone at +31-348-437460 for more information.